Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Best Friends

Maxwell here. The man who runs the blog with already 20 posts. And this is Journey to Tennessee. If you don't know why I'm making a cool introduction on the internet... well. I was trying to act like Ryan Seacrest or someone like that. Anyway, today I want to talk to you, the readers out there, about my friends. Or best friends at least.

Now, you've heard of my cousin, Braxton Anderson, my sort of new Tennessee best friend. And you've heard of my Missouri friend, Kohl Haun. But in St. Louis I have a very, special dude who is a lot like me. His name is David. Last name: Pisarkewitz. Yep, easy to say, hard to spell. At least it's hard to spell for you.

We are awesome buddies, me and him have a neverending friendship. The first time we saw each other was at lunch in the 1st grade. Our first game... I do not remember. We love playing wizards and superheroes.

Wizards is our favorite game. We like making up our own spells, charms, and potions. And we usually team up with some of our other friends, who also live in St. Louis, Nathan and Lili. One time we made a spell to switch bodies and pretended to be each other which was really fun. We miss each other now that I have moved to Tennessee. We're thinking about getting a web cam to talk to each other from our different states over the computer.

I'd love for you to meet him. Maybe if we ever get the web cam we could get it on video and put it up on my the blog.

Anyway, Scout Camp was over on the last day we had a space derby with model rockets. Each cub/boy scout gets one time. Except for me. The first time I went it didn't go one bit. It just went straight to the ground. The second, it did the same. But, the third was different. With a lot of hard work and help from Dad, I won.

While at Scout Camp, I made a new friend, Jack. He's a lot like me... and David. He even has a family cartoon they do monthly on Youtube. They call it Fred, the Lovable, Huggable, Zombie. Which gave me insperation to do a cartoon too. 2 actually. I'll tell about em' later.

But, I like having friends. I guess this wraps it up. Have a great summer. Max out.

My boy, David in the second grade with his Webkinz tree frog (Upper left).

No comments: