Thursday, June 11, 2009

20th Blog Post Ever!

Hello, it's the guy who has a name is spelled M-A-X. And it's time to celebrate the 20th blog post in the history of Journey to Tennessee. Yes, it's been that long and it is also our 5th month anniversary, since it is the month of June. It's like an awesome holiday or something like that. Like on May 25th, Star Wars Day. Oh, and I'm having a great summer. If any of you asked. I'm so happy, and you should to. Anyway, the news, I'm going to Scout Camp this week, it started on Monday. It's awesome, we did archery, crafts, volleyball, BB guns, and one of my favorites, water games. I loved it. Anyway, let's get on with our online celebration.


Blogger has allowed me to create this awesome blog. That started out with my first ever blog post, To The Muny, that led to, Psych... I'm not in, and it all went from there. But the one blog post I appreciate is the one with my first comment, April Fools! The comment was from my Aunt Angela a fellow blogger. Also the latest post, The First Day, set a summer version of Journey to Tennessee along with this one.


Future posts will be awesomer, like me and my cousin, Braxton Anderson, who's also going to my Scout Camp, are planning to have him as a Journey to Tennessee guest blogger. And every Friday night this summer, started last Friday, me, my mom, and dad have a Summer Family Movie Nights. The first movie we watched was, Sky High, a Disney superhero movie that was awesome. The next will be Spy Kids 2: Island of Lost Dreams.




I'm having a great time but this celebration will not end. I'll be trying to reach a 30 blog posts. So I might see ya' later on this week. So bye, and only 204 days till the end of 2009.



Me and Ken Page, broadway actor, in a picture, also showed in my first blog post, To the Muny. (Upper center)

No comments: