Friday, July 10, 2009

School's Out... and Back in Again

Hi, this summer is awesome... warts and all... but, since I'm getting homeschooled. I'm getting a lot of stuff to go on my curriculum. You see it's awesome how you can go to school at home. We actually thought of it because we're so busy now with my auditions, and Ms. Carrie's acting classes, and all the kids that want to play with me at dad's office. But it's weird, we used to laugh at homeschooled kids.

So, nowadays we're getting back to Ms. Renee Kemper's voice classes to work on getting into Narnia. Last time we met at the "non-constructed" part of Playhouse on the Square, she said I was really good with my vocals on my songs and warm-ups.

Yeah, summer begining to ending by now, sorta. But I'm trying to last the fun till August. Only, this summer's gone by, especially with the death of Michael Jackson, the new specials on TV (ex., He Could Be the One, Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana), and all the fun I'm having. Especially the Lincoln Log mansion I made today.

I'm also looking forward to seeing G-Force, and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, which I woulda' seen already but I've been waiting to go at the right time with Braxton. The movies... I haven't really had time for this summer, but I'm hoping to get back to that when dad gets a bit more patients this year.

Well, to cut this blog short, have a happy end of summer this July. Watch G-Force and I'll be back soon. Have a happy day from us at Journey to Tennesee.


Speckles the mole, my favorite character in G-Force (upper left).
Me at the park (upper right).

3 comments:

ALJ said...

Wow! Max, you do such a terrific job writing this blog! I really enjoy hearing about your acting, singing, art, dance, etc.

You rock!

ALJ said...

Oh, btw, this is Andie Jessop in Alabama. :)

GreenEyedGirl said...

Happy b-day 11 Max!!!!What would you like for a present?Do you have a club penguin. It's very fun. POSTED:MARCH 15,2010 braxton andersen