Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools!


April the first, a.k.a April Fools Day. The one day you can prank people all day long! I've got ideas for today's April Fools Day prank. Actually, I've already done a prank with my dad to do on my mom. The funniest prank since O8' for my family. You see, I had already went to the bathroom before school. After, Mom looked in the toilet. The inside was red. The secret: my Dad got a cup of red food coloring and poured in the toilet of my bathroom. She was worried I might have bled or pead out red. We then told her and she was suprised as we blurted out, "April Fools!". Now I still have a few tricks up my sleeve. I could do the classic, Shorting the Sheets. Or even mix blue and red food coloring to make purple and pour that in my Mom's chiro-cleyns tea, which makes her poop. So anyway, thanks for reading, and Happy April Fools!
The drive to Alabama was worth it! (Upper right)


1 comment:

Jeremy and Angela said...

hey max! i can tell already that I am going to thoroughly enjoy reading your blog! sorry about the muny-gotta be something better for you! Keep up the great work and I'll be looking forward to an invitation to the premier showing of the "underground"!
Love, Auntie Ang