Friday, April 24, 2009

Career Day

Hey, Max is back! Today at school was career day. Fortunately, Dad, the chiropractor, was free with no patients in that time period. So he came to career day and showed people what a chiropractor does. Cool, right.



Anyway, I also got a glimpse at other cool careers like a photographer, and USA Karate trainer. What I especially liked, was Mr. Doty's career, who happens to be the guy who produces the commercials for ABC/24. There was also, detective, ice carver, and even people from the navy.



Still, I feel as I must follow my dreams to become actor. That will definetely, my career. People might want me to follow my dad's footsteps. Well, for me I'm going to follow Jack Black's footsteps.



Now tomorrow will be special, I actually have been invited to my cousin Braxton's 10th birthday party. The theme is Wiis. We will have an awsome time. On the down side, I still haven't gotten him a gift. We still have ideas, but we cannot tell you Braxton might read this very post you are reading.



So, 09' has been great so far. 251 days to go till the end. I hope you have a great weekend. Comment me on gift ideas and Happy Grilled Cheese Friday!

Me and Braxton after my baptism (Upper right).

No comments: