Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ballet Blues

Hey, it's Saturday, the second awsomest day of the week, the first is Friday. Since Friday is Grilled Cheese Friday, the day I get to have a Grilled Cheese Sandwich for every meal. Except on school day, in which I can have it for every meal except lunch when I have aoast Beef Sandwich. Anyway, as I was saying Saturdays are cool. Only if you don't have ballet class on that awsome day. It isn't that bad, but, if you look at it this way I go to ballet class on Tuesdays.

You see from the first post you red that I am a child actor. When I get my show on Disney. They're probably going to ask me to dance. Why ballet? The reason is yet because ballet is the center of all dancing. I know your thinking, "What, ballet can help my hip-hop". It's true, it can even help your football. So, I take that so if I take other dancing classes (which I do) I am
already experienced.


As I was saying, I had already took the classes on Tuesdays in the Young Beginners Class. Unfortunately, I had to make up 2 classes I had missed. I had to take them on Sat. and in the Ballet 1 class. It wasn't that bad. Only it took up 1 hour of my time. So, I guess I'll try having more time next Saturday. Wuh, wuh, wuh.... I have another class on that day. Sorry.


Anyway, I'll see you later as we progress on my journey in Tennessee
Max is upside down. (Upper left)

No comments: