Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Opposite Day


I'm back! Hey, I didn't go to school today. Yeah, right. I'm telling you wrong because it happens to be Opposite Day. And if you don't know what that is, I'll tell you about it.


Opposite Day is the one holiday I made up, (not counting Grilled Cheese Friday). Opposite Day is the day where everythings all... well... opposite. That's a no-brainer. As I was saying, Oppposite Day is based on the Season 1 episode of SpongeBob SquarePants. Oh, I forgot to tell you SpongeBob SquarePants got cancelled. Yeah, you think I mean that too. Tom Kenny would never allow it.


I've got other news, too. Today at ballet it was our last day of the ballet semester. It was Parent Observation Day. My mom came, I liked that. And no I am not kidding. It was so fun. Especially the part where the assistant teacher, Kelsi and I did a dance that had to follow a story. Mine was a story of a squirrel, played by me, is trying to get away from a girl driving a car, Kelsi, that tries running over the squirrel. It was very funny.


So today's been a great day. And so will to the rest of this year. I don't want to wish you a great Opposite Day. Kidding. See ya' later, on my journey to Tennessee.
They call me, Xam Possej (Upper right).

No comments: