Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Four Days of Fun (At Least for Me)

Four days, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday lead to only one word and that is, awsome. At least that's what I think.



First on Friday, I saw Dad for the last time till Sun. because he was off to a chiropractic seminar in Dallas, Texas and while he was there he met up with his mom, who happened to have a stroke while visiting and had to go to the hospital, and his sister. Now that was just the start.



On Saturday, to advertise for my Dad's office we went to the parking lot of Kroger and held a sign showing things that my Dad might do. Now that may sound crazy but alot of people advertised there. There was Trustmark, Junior Achievement, even the Zaxby's chicken was there. One that interested me alot was the Rockin' Robin DJ event. The DJ, whose name I don't know, did all these contests and alot of people spun the record and won a prize. Yes, even me. I won the Macarena contest and guess what I won. You just can't take the suspension, I'll just tell you. I won the first place ribbon and... a stuffed monkey. They named it Mac, last name: Erana, funny. I may rename it. Anyway, that wasn't the best part about Saturday, I got a 4-pack of Tech Decks, you know those fingerboards, I got the Black Label company Tech Deck. It's so awsome even though Chandler, my school friend who has a very big resemblance with me, hates me. He thinks I'm caught up with his life. You see I have 4 Tech Decks and he has 5.


So bummer, but the fun went on when Sunday came, you see we I'm having this big cough and Mom wants me to feel better for my Friday auditions in St. Louis so we skipped church. It was practically a do-nothing day. First, I got up from bed watching Moises Arias in Beethoven's Big Break with Mom. Later we watched a Wizards of Waverly Place marathon till 7:00 I believe. At the beginning of each episode she paused it and we studied my lines for "A Christmas Story". And soon I got to watch the new episodes of Hannah Montana and Sonny with a Chance. When I went to bed later when I was still trying to get to sleep Dad came in to say hello, and then goodbye.

So this was going great, as for Monday, I finished Scene 5 of The Underground and played Monopoly: The Card Game with Dad. Not much but it was fun. I'd have to say that that weekend (plus one weekday) was awsome. sorry to cut it short or, well... long. Goodbye. Oh, and Happy Cinco de Mayo. Bye.

1 comment:

Jeremy and Angela said...

Dear Max!
Your life sounds awesome! I"m glad you're having so much fun!
Aunt Angela