Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Last Day

Hey, I'm back and I've been having fun this past week. And guess who won American Idol.... Kris Allen. I mean that for me was a total rip-off. So to explain the title, today is the last day of school. Yes, the last day of school, and Mother's Day in Bolivia or Día de la Madre. So anyway, I'm so happy and excited. Also, it starts off a summer of Journey to Tennessee. Say goodbye to Lakeland Elementary. Oh, and I am also getting home-schooled next year. There may not be time with kids but I will have time with Mom and have lunch with my Dad every day.


Well, besides that I saw Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian on the 23rd. It was awesome. In my opinion it was better then the first movie, or as my cousin, Braxton would say, "Boom, Boom, Fire Power". This a way awesome movie. It had many great actors in it. Ben Stiller came back as the protagonist of the movie, Larry Daley. Also back is Robin Williams as Theodore Roosevelt, and Jedediah & Octavius played by Owen Wilson and Steve Coogan. And many new characters such as General George Armstrong Custer, of World War II, played by Bill Hader, Amelia Earhart, first woman pilot, portrayed by Academy Award nominee, Amy Adams, and the new pharaoh antagonist and big brother of Ahkmenrah, Kahmenrah, whose actor, Hank Azaria also did other characters in Night at the Museum 2 such as, the famous statue, The Thinker, and the Lincoln Memorial statue of Abraham Lincoln. It also had small, but funny cameos of Darth Vader and Oscar the Grouch. So anyway, it was totally awesome... B.T.W., You're gonna wanna read this next paragraph. It's going to also describe as totally awesome.

Now two days ago, the 25th, I got invited with my parents to a pool party with the Sotos and many of the church families. I had the greatest time, unfortunately, my mom and dad (but mostly my dad) didn't put any sunscreen on me. So like after that I was itching in my shirt I took it off having my mom realizing that I had just been sunburned. Currently I'm not wearing a shirt and I am wearing Hawaiian Tropic© Burn Relief on my arms, back, and belly. Because of this I yesterday did not go to school. But that did not stop me from going to school today (with a shirt). B.T.W., You also might like this next paragraph which this one will be described by these four words (not counting the quotations) "Boom, Boom, Fire Power".

Enough with the B.T.W.s. Today was a great day of school, we drew what we want to do this summer. And we had a Compliment* party, my mom came too, since we had to give back The Secret Garden video that we had borrowed from Mrs. Whitten. So she stayed for the party and for the rest of the day at school. During our indoor recess, I made a board game with the help of Chandler. It was awesome, but unfortunately I didn't win. Wha, wha, wha, whaaa..... I know it's not that cool in written form, but it's a funny sound affect. So I had a great time.

I hope this starts of a new summer generation of this blog. So hope I'll have time to blog you tommorrow. Anyway, for all the readers reading this blog, which I hope there are some reading out there, I wish you a Happy Summer, and Día de la Madre. Goodbye, blog you later, America.


*In my class we add a letter to the word, compliment, whenever we got a compliment. When finished with the word we have a pizza party.


Me havin' fun on my last school day (Upper right)

No comments: