Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Who's the Idol?


Hi, to explain the title, tonight somebody is going home on American Idol. Either Danny Gokey, the awesome, Kris Allen, the awesomer, of Adam Lambert, the awesomest. I'm wanting Adam to win. Just today I heard a girl say on the radio say, "Adam has the intensity of Chris Daughtry, the fearlessness of Carrie Underwood, and the urge to win of Kelly Clarkson." Anyway, I just saw Danny Gokey's trip to Wisconsin, his hometown. And now I'm watching Kris in Arkansas. It's so cool... Jordin Sparks is preforming "Battlefield" now.


Yesterday was great. It was Field Day. I had so much fun, besides the part where I lost my glasses for a few seconds. Someone stepped on em'... you don't want to know the rest. I sucked at the Sack Race too.


Adam just went to San Diego, his hometown. Then Katy Perry will preform. Back to the subject, on that same day we went to Texas Roadhouse on the last Lakeland Elementary* night. While there I got balloons, which mademe become Jack Sparrow. I got sword, a shield, a hat, a beld with a sword holder that came with an extra sword. Awsome, right.


One of the results came and Kris Allen is going to the Top 2. And the ellimination is............ Danny Gokey. Goodbye Danny. And goodbye for today, it's Journey to Tennessee. Goodnight everyone.


*The school I go to.
Danny Gokey says bye to Idol (Upper right).


No comments: