Friday, May 15, 2009

Nana in Tennessee

Hi, ya... It's me. I'm back. And Happy International Day of Families. Yes, that's today and it's a weird coincidence beacause my grandma and grandpa, Nana & Umpa, is in town today and tommorrow. She comes from my mom's side of the family, obviously since my other grandma lives here already. It's also another coincidence that it's my mom's birthday. It's been fun we've played dinosaurs, the family's went to On the Border, we even got to watch half of the "Secrets of the Muppets" episode of The Jim Henson Hour on YouTube. We're gonna watch the rest tomorrow. I had a great time. It's still not over yet.

Ya know, I learned alot from that "Secrets of the Muppets" episode. Well, since they told the Muppets' secrets, here's one you didn't know. Gonzo said, quote, "At night, uh, I puts soda into my socks to make my feet fizz, oh...", unquote, but not unwierd. And you think that's funny, try seeing Gonzo, and two other new Muppets, Bean Bunny & Leon, running and screaming in terror when Jim Henson says 'puppet'.

So it's been great, now I may have not gotten mom a present (yet) but I've given her alot of attention even though it's Grilled Cheese Friday. It's going to be great, so I hope you have a great weekend. See ya.
Umpa (far left), Nana with a broken nose (middle), Mom (far right), and me (lower middle) at my Dad's chiropractic graduation in Logan College of Chiropractic.

No comments: