Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Not-So-Christmas Story

It's Max, and I am ready for this audition. You may be saying to yourself, "What audition?". Well, if you haven't already read my blog post, Journey to Tennessee: Easter Edition, it mentions my audition as Flick in "A Christmas Story" in Missouri. Now, tomorrow, I will do my audition in front of the people of the Repretory Theater. As Flick might say, "Thith ith nothin'". Yep, I'm ready. The bad thing about this is that my other acting friend, Parker Donavan, is auditioning too. He's better than me. One of the many reasons he's better is because, even though he is the exact size of me but he is older. Try 13 years old. Compared to my ethics, he's proffesional.


I still am confedent that I will get the callback. They may even choose me for Ralphie. This isn't like the Muny where I got in because I was cute. But, talented. Parker might get a part. Well, even if he was Darth Vader he'd get a part. So to get my mind off Parker I might as well change the subject. Anyway, yesterday I got a new Tech Deck. Chandler was not that excited. I guess he just thinks since I'm a bit not like him he dosen't want me to be like him. It's a limited edition Black Label if you wanted to know. So because of the St. Louis audition my Mom is so stressed out. She still hasn't packed. But I am ready, I practice without my script since I memorized and I didn't stutter. She loves me and she believes I can go through the callback. I know too.


I know I'm going to do well and for once beat Parker Donavan. I guess this will be great. We don't know when the callbacks are but I know I'll be there. I'll just keep it at this and contact you Saturday after I go to Missouri. It just occured to me that it's like the St. Louis Again sequel. Let's leave it at this. There's only 238 days of 09' left. I just have to say bye. Oh, and if you could tell your friends about Journey to Tennessee if you are reading. Bye.
Me, my friend Sydney and Parker. (Upper right)

No comments: